Position: Associates – External audit
We are recruiting experienced audit associates to join our robust team in the provision of audit and related services on associates’ basis.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ practical hands on experience performing risk based audits
- Professional qualification: CPAK
- Education: A Bacherors degree in business and related fields:
- Communication: An Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Others: Practical knowledge of ISAs and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Other: Experience in use of audits software e.g. CCH Pro audit will be an added advantage
- Other: An analytical, problem solving and innovative mind-set
- Information technology: Proficient IT skills. Knowledge of computer assisted audit tools/ techniques is an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following among others:
- Delivery of high quality audit and assurance services from pre-planning, planning, execution, finalization and reporting in line with set standards and internal requirements.
- Ensuring pro-active external and internal communication
- Job to job financial management
- Handling issues that arise during the audit engagements in consultation with the assigned manager and partner.
- Attendance of meetings as required from job to job.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.